A client of ours in the Basildon area are recruiting an Insurance Claims Administrator to join their team. This is a part-time position working Monday - Friday 10.00am - 2.00pm OR 11.00am - 3.00pm and paying between £12.50 - £13.00 per hour depending on experience.
Your key duties in this Insurance Claims Administrator role will include but are not limited to:
- Dealing with internal and external customers by phone and email
- All Administration relating to the processing of Motor Insurance Claims
- Tracking progress of Insurance claims.
- Log claim, send insurance reserve letter to haulier's.
- Forward claim to the claims handler.
- If they require further information to request this from the relevant parties and send onto claims handler.
- Liaise with internal and external customers for all claims.
- Liaise with the insurance company and provide all necessary documentation to enable claim to be settled.
- Maintain and keep up to date relevant spreadsheet for all claims raised.
- Other duties include supporting the admin and accounts teams when required.
Skills and Experience required to be considered for this role:
- 2+ years' experience within motor claims.
- Must have 5 years employment history with no gaps to be considered.
- Highly organised.
- Excellent communication skills.
If you feel like you meet the above criteria & would like to be considered for this Insurance Claims Administrator position, please apply with your CV and contact Abi at Prime Appointments for a confidential chat. #officejobs